If you have misaligned teeth or overcrowded teeth, teeth straightening could be in your future.
Think a straighter smile is just a cosmetic thing? Think again. There are many reasons why investing in straighter teeth might be a good option for you. Here are some common problems that can be remedied by a re-aligned smile.
Reasons to straighten your teeth:
- Misalignment of your bite. Your upper teeth should fit slightly over your lower teeth when you bite down on your molars. If they don’t, your bite may be misaligned.
- A difference in size between your upper and lower jaws. This could be an inherited trait or something that developed throughout your life, perhaps by sucking your thumb as a child.
- Gapped teeth or teeth with large spaces between them.
- Crowded/overlapping teeth.
- Overbite, underbite or crossbite.
Invisible aligners are intended to correct mild-to-moderate alignment issues. SmileDirectClub invisible aligners allow you to straighten your teeth from the comfort of your home. See if you’re a candidate by taking a free smile assessment.
Take the Smile Assessment